Hi, my name is Jasmine. I love to dig into customer problems and solve them using data. I’m an analytical and detail-oriented young professional with about 2 years of experience working at Uber in an operation role.
As a problem solver, I have effectively addressed complex business problems with critical and creative thinking, delivered insight with data, and implemented projects to improve business processes with different stakeholders. I am aspired to use data to improve decision making for all activities across the operations.
I am passionate about data visualization and creating Tableau viz every week! Enjoy writing data learning journals and and taking photos. I am currently pursuing a master’s degree in Information Systems at the University of Washington, where I gain data analysis skills through various projects.
My Skill Set
- Programming Languages - SQL, Python, Ruby, R
- Business Intelligence& Reporting - Tableau, PowerBI
- University of Washington Master in Information Systems - Data Mining, Database Modeling, Cyber Security
- New York University Master student in Technology Management - Data Visualization, Business Strategy
- National Taipei Unviersity Bachelor in Public Administration - Social Science Research